Chautauqua Institution Special Studies 2018
Week 6: 2Young2Retire: Rebalance and Refocus For the Bonus Years
Dates: M-Th 7/30 - 8/2
Smith Library, Bestor Plaza
Description and registration: www.ciweb.org
Susan has received certification in the following trainings:
Life Change Artisits
Click to Enlarge
Explore your Future
Sponsored by: Coming of Age,
Open the Door to Your Future
Susan M.Larson, M.Ed, NCC - Transition/Reinvention Coach
Welcome and glad to spend a few minutes with you, exploring "What's Next?" and how we may create synergy and partner to explore new options for your future.
As a Life Planner, specializing in transition and reinvention, I work with individuals and couples in a carefully guided Reinvention Process. During this process, we will take stock of your life, clarify dreams, assess talents and skills, and establish goals. Next we move to identify the steps necessary to intentionally create a meaningful life.
If you find that one (or several) of these questions describe where you are, Life Planning may open the door to your future:
- Are you adjusting to a major life change?
- Full of dreams and ideas but lacking one path forward?
- Contemplating retirement from your current work?
- Concerned about downsizing, job loss?
- Are you in a rut, restless and not fully engaged?
- Yearning to learn?
- Wanting to make a difference?
- Wondering if there is a better or different way that you can live your life?
Life Planning can be invaluable to those in midlife needing to address these dimensions:
- Purpose, meaningful work
- Community service, civic engagement
- Family relationships
- Friendships, affiliations
- Physical health, fitness, nutrition
- Emotional, spiritual wellbeing
- Learning and creativity
- Recreation, leisure, travel
- Financial needs, resources
- Lifestyle, location, housing